Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Favorite Page for February

There is still a lot of the month left, but the first page I did this month is very much my favorite. It was for a specific challenge and is a bit different from my usual. It really speaks to the season for me as well. Hope you'll enjoy it too.
_________________________
Designer Credits:
old: background from November Rain by TaylorMade Designs (1 of 3 TMD kits in my 1st Oscraps purchase)
new: by Lifescape Designs: wings, paper pieces from Botanica, frame from Poppies Mini
blue: paper square and transfer from ArtPlay Palette Salty Living by Anna Aspnes
borrowed: design of tree silhouette and square behind from kit preview of Miss Jasmine by Maya de Groot
tree (recolored): Zen & the Art of: All Hallows Eve by Maya de Groot
fonts: Kristen ITC, Scriptina

3 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful page! Lovely collage of elements. Very dreamy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you´ve included summer images to soften the bleak starkness of the bare branches of the tree. It´s a very poignant reminder that winter will eventually end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique...winter evolving into summer right in front of my eyes. Looking forward to experiencing it for real very soon.

    ReplyDelete