For the O's 7th birthday we can do seven days of photos. I've got lots from today and have one really interesting one of a poor barn.
1. March 9:
2. March 10: We took a brief look at Lake View this afternoon. It had clouded up a bit for a while giving me a moody skyline photo.
3. March 11: Twelve of the 30 plus Common Grackles calling and displaying in the trees around our yard on this rainy day.
4. March 12: I completely forgot about photos until after dark. Here is a shot along a city parking lot of some of the local spots. Taken with a long exposure, the bright lights are over-exposed.
5. March 13: This is during one of the brief snow flurries today. So far the snow has melted between, but more will probably come down tonight.
6. March 14: Enjoying the brilliant sunshine though it was still in the 30s.
7. March 15: Gray day again and I'm home working on a genealogy presentation as tomorrow's scheduled speaker cannot be there. A male House Sparrow isn't a desired critter, but at least he sat still for me.