Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Family Tree Design

I'm working on another drawing but in the meantime wanted to share a design I did of a small family tree. I'm thinking of it as a possible cover design for a family history book. This names my mother, her parents and grandparents. I always think about my mother when July 1 rolls around as that was her birthday.

__________________________
Designer Credits:
-background, brush, transfers: ArtPlay Palette Epic by Anna Aspnes
-leaf shape: Like a Bird by Maya de Groot
-leaf papers, brush as photo mask: ArtPlay Palette Lush by Anna Aspnes
-tree: Trees No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
-overlay: SkinnyLined Overlays No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
-journal boxes: Spray-ons {journaled 2} by Studio 68
fonts: KG Skinny Latte, Pristina, Celtic Hand

1 comment:

  1. Oh this will make a great cover! Love your drawing too! For some reason I wasn't able to post a comment on here last time I tried, hopefully this one will go through. :)

    ReplyDelete