Friday, January 3, 2014

Ending 2013

I've done the final weeks and days of 2013. Hard to believe the special year '13 has now gone. I did not use a template for my pages after week 1 until I came to the 3 days after week 52. Here I used another template though I made more changes to it and used two photos for two of the days. Remember to click on the images to see them larger and text big enough to read.

______________________
Designer Credits:
-background, frame, stars, brush, overlay, transfer: ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic by Anna Aspnes
-border paper: Moments by Cinzia Designs
-gold leaf: Season's Greetings by Studio 68
-card: Happy Holidays by Maya de Groot
fonts: Hurry Up, Huxtable

____________________________
Designer Credits:
-background: Timeless mini kit by Cinzia Designs
-border, berries, leaf, word art: Oh Joy! by Paula Kesselring
-card: ArtsyKardz Everyday No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
-overlay, transfer: ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic by Anna Aspnes
-dot overlay, paint overlay: ArtPlay Palette Wish by Anna Aspnes
fonts: Hurry Up, Huxtable

______________________________
Designer Credits:
-template: Holiday Template Pack No. 1G by Anna Aspnes
-background, glitter, bird, plant: Shimmery by Kitty Designs
-branch: ArtPlay Palette Wish by Anna Aspnes
-transfer: ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic by Anna Aspnes
fonts: Hurry Up, Huxtable

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading about your December. So exciting to see your artwork in the art show and on display at the restaurant. I hope the experience was as thrilling for you as my art hanging at a local restaurant was for me. It's really something to see your art hanging somewhere, rather than in your own home. I might have to go some afternoon when I am not busy with work and have lunch at the restaurant and watch people and see if they even pay any attention to the artwork. :) I hope you and yours are having a wonderful new year. :)

    ReplyDelete