Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Still Scrapbooking Too

I see I've only posted drawings for some time but I've been doing the old digital scrapbook pages all along. I've put together a book of images from our May trip to Oklahoma. I've got a couple of other recent pages that I rather like.

The first is in response to a challenge to create an "art doll." It was a novel concept to me but I had a very immediate idea. It seems a little ominous looking back knowing that soon after I spent a week ill, for much of the time not knowing why. Everything turned out fine, but I wonder how it relates to the page.

Second is one with photos I took of Buff-breasted Sandpipers a very long time ago. It results in part from Dick having all our old slides scanned last year. Hope you enjoy them.

Designer Credits:
by Maya de Groot
-arm, stitched frame, paper piece, gesso: Art Doll It Yourself Freebie
-background, legs, circles, red arch, corners, rectangles, buttons, wings: Passion for Paper
-border: Zen & the Art of: Borders
-lace, leaf: Travelers Treasure Box
-crow: Miss Luna
-face (from angel), flower, tag: Christmoose
-alpha: Altered Cutouts Alpha
fonts: Courtney Dorkling, Problem Secretary

 Designer Credits:
by Blue Flower Art
-background, envelope, flower, tape: Letters From Far Away
-ribbon, string, paint: Across Time
-pale paper: Imari
fonts: Vtks Boutique, Ziggy Zoe, Minya Nouvelle

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would stop by and see what you were up to these days. Love your art doll...looks like a fun challenge. At first glance I thought your Sandpipers were road runners...but tails weren't long enough. Started seeing a few road runners around here again after several years of not see any. One in the back yard trying to work up the courage to come up to the porch to get a drink from the cat's water bowl...later saw it on a small metal tank we set up for the deer to come to get a drink of water. Looks like all is well with you. Not much time for scrapping...mostly on the road to spend time with grands and home again to recovery. Getting the digiscrapping itch again mainly as I'm realizing I have lots of pages of Luke and Avery's younger years and only a few of Reese and Miller and now my youngest daughter's two boys I have two of the oldest and none of the baby who will be two in January. May have to find a site looking for CT members so I'll be forced to complete at least a few pages each month. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete