Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A New Look Back: 1968

Biograffiti has a challenge to scrap about our favorite song. Certainly one of my favorites is the song by Cream, "Sunshine of Your Love" which is sort of "our" song from back when it was new in 1968. This photo is one of a set taken in September of that year by my friend and fellow art school student, Cathy Burnett. When he saw this page, Dick asked: "Is that really us?" Well, forty-two years ago, yes!
_______________
Designer credits: kit Happy to be Me by Lydia Designs, word art by Biograffiti.

2 comments:

  1. This page is so wonderful! What a great photo of you and your hubby from a couple years ago! The challenge you participated in was a great inspiration for a wonderful addition to your scrapbook! Bravo! I loved doing the Heritage Challenges you hosted for us at Deco-Pages! I will have to think of a way that we can still have a challenge or two before we get our new site together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...does this not bring back memories! The good ole days! Music back then was very powerful...not so sure about now...LOL. Maybe I just don't listen to it much these days! Lovely memory and LO!

    ReplyDelete