Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Tree Display

The last of the monthly challenges for me is based on a web inspiration. I had no idea how to relate to it for the longest time even though others did great things with it. Then it suddenly struck me that it would be perfect for displaying a bit of family tree. I've just been working on my ancestors named Scott, so here are the ones I know, generations numbered back from me as no. 1.
_____________________
Designer Credits: 
-background, trees, word art: Family Tree by Joanne Brisebois
-tapes, circles: Sketchbook Artistry no. 1 by Sue Cummings
-alpha (recolored): Happy To Be Me by Lydia K Designs
fonts: Hans Hand, Kristen ITC

2 comments:

  1. Cool Beans Jean! Great page! I love the composition of elements! Good luck with your search! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did for this challenge. Definitely, when I get my "to do" list all caught up and I can get back to scrapping more, I want to do some of the challenges you have been doing. Your "trees" are wonderful. My daughter has asked for my family "tree" info to look for a family name for her son. Reese's middle name is Taylor, my husband's mother's maiden name. I have a genealogy of my father's family in a printed book done by my cousin. So, I need to pull that out and get it to her. Baby due June 1st and he has no name yet!

    ReplyDelete