Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snowdrops fading, daffodils soon...

Yesterday I photographed the snowdrops at my sister's quick before they're gone. Maybe tomorrow there will be daffodil buds opening next door. Actually there is a camera challenge to photograph three or any odd number of things. It was interesting to move in close on the snowdrops where I got a picture of five blooms.

__________________
Designers Credits:
-papers: Sketchbook Artistry No. 1 by Sue Cummings
-stitching, rings: i remember you by Biograffiti
-button: The Gift by Fei-fei's Stuff
-leaves: Stamp My Heart by Kitty Designs
fonts: Biondi, Classic, Erie Light

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...this cluster of five is quite lovely. Love all the blending you used. Wonderful contrast yet so subtle between the bright white and all other colors and elements. This LO really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely peaceful page of the harbingers of spring. It´s as if nature is practising with a little touch of colour before exploding into the brighter shades of yellow and red. You seem to be about a month behind us in that respect as it´s already tulip time in my garden though a few daffodils are lingering on. The magnolia and the plum tree are blooming too and the apple trees aren´t far behind. It´s by far the best time to be in the garden so no sooner said....

    ReplyDelete