Monday, September 12, 2011

Curious Challege: Out of focus photo

Do you still have some out of focus photos you just didn't want to delete? This month the camera challenge at Oscraps has us looking at ways it can be a good thing. I actually found two from a little before dawn at the airport that seemed to be just the thing. I've taken interesting photos through the windshield of a moving car, but in the near dark it didn't work too well, but did create a moody image.
_________________________
Designer Credits:
-background paper, purple paper (blended) from Royal Blending Papers by tinamarie
-brushes from ArtPlay Palette No. 10 by Anna Aspnes
-stitching from All Stitched by Kitty Designs
-border from Strippies 2 by Merkeley Designs
-waved element from Modern Paper Masks by tinamarie
fonts: Pea Anderson, Enchanted Prairie Dog, Pea Beth

2 comments:

  1. I think your blurry photos are perfect for this page! This is what I would be seeing just before dawn, especially if I had not had enough coffee yet! Fabulous page Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tons of blurry photos...especially sunrise and sun set photos, night photos, and fireworks photos that I can't bring myself to delete. Sounds like a good challenge for me. Love the colors used here and the fact you have a wonderful page from a blurry photo.

    ReplyDelete