Sunday, January 15, 2012

More Ice in the Sun

I took a lot of pictures of the icy creations on the 4th and here are two more. I did this page for a creative techniques challenge, this time a year in review of all the topics covered last year. My main one was a photo within a photo but also used a high pass sharpen filter (on the small photo and overall on the web-sized version) and did a little cluster work. The large photo has a hard light blend mode. I call it "Glisten and Glow."
______________________________
Designer Credits:
Santangles by Maya de Groot
fonts: Dali, Corbel

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos... and your page turned out so nice! Great job with the filters and blending modes... wish they were spring photos, but I guess we gotta get through this winter first. :) I really shouldn't complain, it's been pretty mild so far... but it ain't over yet... Love your page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos and LO turn out great...love the sparkle of the sun on the ice and snow and the contract of the shadows in the photos. Very creative page.

    ReplyDelete