Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Celebrating Another Spring Bloom

Years ago we planted white azaleas beside our front steps and we enjoy them so much. This year I took more photos of them and thought some of them were just perfect for a "web inspiration" challenge. The picture selected for the challenge is interesting and different and I like what it led me to. This was May 24th and the flowers are now all gone. It is so very much summer now with another hot one forecast for tomorrow.
_________________________
Designer Credits:
-blue and gray papers, cloud, flower, alpha (recolored) from Home Sweet Home by Maya de Groot
-buff paper from Home Sweet Home Add On by Maya de Groot
-frames from Revive by TaylorMade Designs
-stitching from I remember you by Biograffiti
-string with bows from Corinthia by Kitty Designs
font: Staccato222 BT

2 comments:

  1. Pretty little flowers and what a tactile page you´ve created for them. I feel as if I could reach out and pluck the photos from the background.
    PS Was about to post this comment when I was given "steal" as word verification. How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing LO...lots going on here. Love the background that I just realized is probably a blended photo of your azaleas. So perfect for your line of photos. The "web inspiration" challenge has peaked my interest as to exactly what was required for this challenge. Another wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete