Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Different View

Here are the kid grackles again in a very different page. I saw a fantastic image in the Ad Challenge at Mscraps. I thought I'd give it a try for the birds even though my photo really doesn't have enough resolution to be as big as I made it (at least at 12x12). I really like the result, but think I really prefer the pretty, in the garden look of the first one. Wonder what you think.
_____________________________
Designer Credits:
For the Birds by One Little Bird
font: Boopee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving us a larger view of the photo, especially of the parent bird´s iridescent green colouring.
    I like this more playful version too with its amusing bird doodles and the clever use of the ribbon swirl to lead the eye from the large photo to the smaller ones and then on to the title. Pretty font cluster too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw one of these birds in my yard, and I thought of you, because now I know what they are! You are such a gem!

    ReplyDelete