Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Things in the Lawn

Lots of little plants grow in our lawn and every so often some mushrooms pop up. In June we had a lone twosome that got up to about 5 and 7 inches across before the grass got cut. I finally played with one of the photos inspired by a Recipe Challenge at Mscraps.
________________________
Designer Credits:
(I'll have to get back with all the various credits when I'm not overloaded with the heat.)
finally, here they are:
-papers, buttons, brown brush from Free to Fly by Vera Lim Designs
-stitching with buttons from All Stitched by Kitty Designs
-pale brush from Corinthia by Kitty Designs
-photo mask from Let Love Be Your Energy by ZuzanaH Designs
-date form from itty bitty dates no. 7 by Biograffiti
-staples from Lovely Poppies Part.5 by Genedes
fonts: Informal011 Blk BT, Elfar Normal G98, Sybil Green

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this! I like the way you used all the brushes, elements and paper bits... gives the page a real painted feeling! I hope it cools off for you soon. It doesn't feel quite as hot today, but I would be grumpy if I didn't have air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage distressed look to the entire page. Even the mushrooms aren´t quite perfect but still very edible looking though I know they´re not! I like how you´ve scattered various circles around to draw the eye to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mushrooms...we have some pop up on occasion but usually following rain which we haven't had lately. Like your layers and blending all combined here. All the circles also caught my eye...nice touch!

    ReplyDelete