Sunday, July 31, 2011

Celebrating the Details

We ended July with yet another day at 90 F or above. One of my remedies is a tall glass of iced tea. Today I was taken with looking at the pattern of condensation on my glass; I had to grab my camera to capture a bit of the look. I hope looking at this page will also create a little cooling!
_________________________
Designer Credits:
-background from Family Tree by Joanne Brisebois
-other papers from Family is Forever by Maya de Groot
-frame from Free to Fly by Vera Lim Design
-stamp from Inscribed by Fei-fei's Stuff
fonts: Envision, Impress BT

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous photo and scrapbook page! It almost looks like an abstract painting, or at the very least, the inspiration for one! I love it!! I love the collage of papers and stamps! Fantastic and very creative page Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to photograph different items. Love how this turned out...the photo and the page. Very cooling effect. We are 100+ every day so this was a nice relief from the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting photo. At first glance it looks like embossed metal. You´ve got lots of lovely layering in here and pretty subtle colours too. The little bird is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete